YayPricing is dynamic pricing and discounts for your WooCommerce store. It helps you create various promotion campaigns with ease. You can attract and retain more customers with the strong support of YayPricing.
Multiple pricing and discount rules
To satisfy customers and drive more sales for WooCommerce store, YayPricing provides multiple pricing and discount rules for merchants to build promotion campaigns.
You can configure your own pricing rule with its functions:
- Product pricing (percentages, fixed amounts, flat prices, bulk pricing, BOGO, buy X get Y discounts.)
- Cart discount (Fixed discount, percentage discount, fixed discount per individual cart item)
- Checkout fees (reduce shipping fee, add custom fee)
Pre-built pricing templates
If you don’t have any ideas for creating discounts, YayPricing also offers many pre-built pricing templates for your choice. You can choose the templates to reference or modify the amount of it.
- Sale 50% OFF all products
- Sale $10 OFF
- Buy 3 Get 1 Free
- Buy X Get X
- Buy X Get Y
- Sale 30% OFF from the third item
- Black Friday campaign
Multiple conditions per pricing rules
To make your discount campaign more impressive, you can configure the condition for each rule. YayPricing offers a dropdown list with more than 20 conditions to set up promotion campaigns for your desire. You can enable the pricing rule based on single condition or combined condition.
The condition includes:
- Cart (Cart subtotal price, cart quantity, cart total weight)
- Cart items (product, variation, category, tag)
- Customer role
- Purchase history (customer order count, order count from last discount, previous purchase date, order history product, order history category, purchased products)
- Payment method
- Applied coupon
- Current currency
Exempt products/coupons from pricing rules
After setting discounts for your store, you also can select any product to be exempt from the pricing rule. Or when you let coupon codes and pricing rules work in conjunction in your store, You can use this feature to exempt the effect of pricing rules when customers apply coupon codes or vice versa.
Set schedule for pricing rule
To create FOMO for customers, YayPricing assists in setting a schedule and displaying a countdown timer in the front end for each pricing rule.
After you click on save, it will show on the store like this.
Show deal description and encourage notice
By giving discount descriptions and encourage notice for customers to see in the front end, you will let your customers clearly know about your deal, make them purchase more and your store can upsell products.
Use the shortcode to display the pricing rule
YayPricing allows you to export the pricing rule that you have set by generating the shortcode and pasting this shortcode to display a list of on-sale products on blog posts, landing pages, sidebars, etc.
To create effective promotion campaigns for your WooCommerce store, YayPricing is also compatible with the third-party plugin:
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- YayCurrency – WooCommerce Multi-Currency Switcher
- CURCY plugin
- Aelia Currency Switcher
- Sticky add to cart in Astra theme
- WooCommerce Points And Rewards
- WooCommerce Google Product Feed by Ademti Software
- Custom Post Type UI
- WooCommerce Brands
- YITH WooCommerce Brands Add-On Premium
Hence, leveraging all the functions of YayPricing, you can sell as many products as possible by encouraging customers to buy more to receive promotions, and you can also create good relationships with customers, retaining loyal customers by creating appropriate incentives for them.