Product Filter by WBW WooCommerce plugin allows shoppers to filter shop products/items by price, categories, tags, taxonomy, and attributes.
Can Filters Products by any criteria
- Price range
- Product Categories
- Product Tags
- On Sale
- In Stock
- Search by text
- Attribute filters
Display filters variations
- Radio button list (single select)
- Dropdown (single select)
- Checkbox list (multi-select)
- Icons** for attribute filters (color, size, rating).
How to display product filters to the store?
After creating the filter you can add a filter in 3 ways:
- Input shortcode
Copy Shortcode and paste it to your website content.
- Display Widget
You can use Product Filter Widget too. To display the Product Filter on a sidebar, go to the WP Admin > Appearance > Widgets. Add the Filter widget. Select the filter you need to display and Save.
- Elementor Widgets
WooCommerce Product Filter is compatible with Elementor page builder. You can create a product filter directly in the Elementor editor.
How to create new product filters
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > WBW Product Filter
- Click on Add New Filter
- Write a title for the filter
- Click on Create
- Select a filter from “Select filters to add” dropdown
- Add filters based on your personal needs
- Click on Save
- Copy the filter shortcode (e.g. [wpf-filters id=1])
- Now paste this shortcode anywhere you want.