Conditional Shipping for WooCommerce allows you to restrict shipping methods based on conditions. You can, for example, disable free shipping for purchases weighing more than 30 kg or create a specific shipment method for large items.
The plugin is compatible with your current shipping methods and zones. With shipping zones, you can limit flat rate, free shipping, pickup, or any other shipping method.
- Number of Items
- Shipping Classes
- Product Tags
- Product Attributes
# Package Measurements
- Total Weight (kg)
- Total Height (cm)
- Total Length (cm)
- Total Width (cm)
- Total Volume (cm³)
# Product Measurements
- Weight (kg)
- Height (cm)
- Length (cm)
- Width (cm)
- Logged in / out
- User Role
# Billing Address
- Postcode (billing)
- State (billing)
- Country (billing)
# Shipping Address
- Postcode (shipping)
- State (shipping)
- Country (shipping)
- Disable shipping methods
- Enable shipping methods
- Set shipping method price
- Increase shipping method price
- Decrease shipping method price
- Set custom no shipping message
- Set shipping notice
- Restrict WooCommerce shipping methods based on conditions
- Works with existing shipping methods
- Support for dynamic shipping rates such as USPS and DHL
- Debug mode for easy troubleshooting
How To Add Shipping Conditions
For example, if the cart value is less than $50, disable shipping.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Conditions
- Click on Add ruleset
- In the Title area, give this ruleset a name.
- From Select Conditions dropdown select a condition (e.g. Cart > Subtotal)
- Choose “Less than” from the operator dropdown.
- In the next field, enter a value (50).
- From the “Select Actions” dropdown menu choose “Disable Shipping Method“
- Click on Save Changes.
Support for the following multi-currency plugins
- Aelia Currency Switcher for WooCommerce
- FOX – Currency Switcher Professional for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency by WPML