WordPress plugin for UTM tracking and conversion attribution. You’ll discover your visitors UTM campaign parameters, first landing page and first website referrer whenever they have performed a conversion on your website like a user sign-up, purchasing your store products or submitting a lead generation form.
How AFL UTM Tracker works?
- Visitor Tracking: When someone visits your website, the plugin begins tracking their activity. It does this by utilizing browser cookies. These cookies help the plugin keep tabs on the visitor and gather crucial information.
- Attribution Data: The plugin collects various data related to the visitor’s journey. This includes:
- The visitor’s initial visit timestamp.
- The first page they landed on.
- Information about how they found your website (e.g., the referrer).
- All five UTM campaign parameters (these are used for tracking marketing campaigns).
- Several common click identifiers.
- Conversion Events: When the visitor takes a significant action, such as submitting a form, the plugin creates an “attribution report” specific to that particular event. This report contains valuable information about how the visitor reached your website and what led to their conversion.
- Data Storage: The attribution report is then securely stored in your WordPress database for future reference and analysis. This allows you to better understand the journey of your website visitors and the factors influencing their conversions.
- Gravity Forms
- Fluent Forms
- Ninja Forms
- Contact Form 7
- Easy Digital Downloads
Get the full conversion attribution report in your WooCommerce Order page
Benefits of Using AFL UTM Tracker:
- Simplified Setup: Setting up this plugin requires minimal effort compared to configuring Google Analytics for conversion tracking.
- Campaign Insights: Easily identify which of your marketing campaigns contributed to conversions.
- Landing Page Performance: Determine which landing pages effectively turn visitors into customers.
- Referrer Information: Know which websites referred visitors to your site, helping you understand your traffic sources.
- Organic vs. Direct: Distinguish between users who converted organically through search engines and those who arrived directly.
- Conversion Time Analysis: Gain insights into the time it takes for users to convert on your site.
- No Costly Third-Party Services: You won’t need to connect to expensive third-party attribution services with limitations on users or events.
- First-Party Cookies: The plugin utilizes first-party server-side cookies, enhancing data accuracy and reliability.
- Privacy Compliance: Works seamlessly with privacy measures like Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP) and App Tracking Transparency (ATT) in iOS 14 and beyond.
- Data Ownership: You retain complete control over all attribution data, securely stored in your WordPress database indefinitely.
Why Prefer AFL UTM Tracker Over GA4:
- Instant Attribution: Our plugin provides immediate conversion attribution data right after a visitor submits a checkout or lead generation form.
- Timely Insights: In contrast, Google Analytics 4 (GA4) may delay traffic and conversion attribution data by over 48 hours.
- Cost-Effective: Implementing server-side Google Tag Manager (GTM) to bypass privacy technologies has become prohibitively expensive for small companies. Our plugin offers a cost-effective alternative.